Our mission is to promote excellence in the residential property industry
We aim to achieve this by making the following pledges:
- We will seek to answer all telephone enquiries as efficiently as possible, the first time you contact us
- We will try to put you in touch with someone who can help, where we cannot deal with your enquiry immediately
- We will respond to letters and emails as quickly as possible and at the latest within ten working days
- We will provide you with easy to understand information in accordance with relevant legislation and industry best practice
- We will ensure that our employees receive the correct training and development so they have the right knowledge and skills to meet your needs
- We will do our utmost to make the relationship between us as simple and straightforward as possible
- We will work hard to maintain a reputation based on the highest standards of professional integrity and business ethics
Our employees are bound by policies and procedures designed to ensure that ethical behaviour, fairness, courtesy and personal responsibility go hand-in-hand with professional competence and collective accountability.
If things go wrong:
Our aim is to get it right first time but we accept that occasionally things do go wrong. We value your feedback and are committed to improving our services and standards.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, do let us know; our advisors are here to help.