Our mission is to promote excellence in the residential property industry
We aim to achieve this by making the following pledges:
- We will seek to answer all telephone enquiries as efficiently as possible, the first time you contact us
- We will respond to all letters and e-mails as quickly as we can but at the latest within 10 working days
- We will provide you with information which is easy to understand and wherever possible free from jargon or complex legal terminology
- We will be as transparent and up-front as possible in relation to any of our processes, requirements or fees
- We will continually train and develop our staff so that we are best able to provide you with assistance when you contact us
- We are committed to diversity, integrity and fairness and will work hard to establish a relationship with you which is simple and straightforward.
As a company, we hold our reputation in the highest regard and we endeavour to provide the best service possible. To support this, we are committed to continuously improving all aspects of our service and standards.
Your feedback plays a significant role in helping us to improve and we welcome all constructive comments, thoughts and suggestions.
If things go wrong:
Our aim is to get it right first time but we accept that on occasion things can go wrong. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, do let us know; our advisors are here to help.